1111

`-=the frustrated chef=-

[Name] Joy Jarbadan-Salinas
[Age] *secret*
[Location] manila
[status] married to
[hubby]John Salinas
[united as one on] 06.18.05
Email me!

-=kitchen wish list=-

KITCHENAID MIXER
OVENTOP GRILLE
STAINLEES STEEL FRIDGE

-=Cooking and Baking Suppliers=-

Chocolate Lovers
KILLION
COOK'S EXCHANGE

-=my good eats=-

MY FAMILY'S FAVORITE BREAD PUDDING
SUBSTITUTES FOR A PRACTICAL CHEF
KARE-KARE FOR JOHN
MY OWN KITCHEN MUST-HAVES
mY oWn fOOd bLoG...

-=Monthly Menu=-

August 2005
September 2005
August 2009

Thursday, August 06, 2009
Back to Blogging.....

Thanks to my officemate Pao

for reviving my interest in blogging....after almost 4 years, I am posting again, and hopefully I will be able to continue this. As long as there is food, I will be blogging......

My W@wie friend Mhay
has encouraged me to go back to my blogging.....resurrect my food blog because according to her, she finds my food blog useful. I think it was about a year since I chatted with her, and I am very sorry to her for not fulfilling this promise.

I am very rusty in blogging, I admit. Guess I have to brush up on the blogging how-to's. Got to review how to put links in my blog.... HELP!!!!!

joy whipped up this dish... @ 6:24 PM

----------

Yummy Talk

1 Food reviews

Uy Joy buti naman you're finally back!!! Welcome back to blogosphere :D. Enjoy and keep on posting! God bless!

By Blogger ~ Mhay ~, at 2:01 PM  

bE mY fOoD cRiTiC


Comments:
Uy Joy buti naman you're finally back!!! Welcome back to blogosphere :D. Enjoy and keep on posting! God bless!
 
Post a Comment

-=Foodstuff=-

Pinoy Cook
Pinoyfoodtalk!
Nestle Good Food
Kusina ni Manang

-=Foodtalk=-

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

-=CrEd!tS=-

CulinaryPosters
Blogger
Blogskins